the only ship i need is a scholarship can i get a hallelujah
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
"We get to choose who we let into our weird little worlds."
Thank you for letting us be a part of yours, robin.
laughing because she is.
i actually did laugh when I saw this in theaters because this is a very real guilt tactic parents use and it’s 100% effective
watch how quickly men hate lesbians when they exist outside of their porn fantasies
I love this comics
I’M GONNA BUILD A DECK
ya know that kid whos at the arcade and is just watching the demo for a game but they’re pressing the buttons like they’re playing?? well that’s how i’m handling adulthood so far
hey tumblr, its been a while
when you see a fine booty in the street but you are with your parents